Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.schmicko.com.au.
“Personal Information” refers to details we possess that is relatable as being about you.
Occasionally we will receive and store personal information you enter on to our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates, reminders, confirmations and process your service order/s. We may collect additional information, including but not restricted to, when you provide feedback/reviews/ratings, photos of your vehicle (before & after),when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
Additionally, we may also collect information you provide while interacting with us
How we collect your personal information
Collecting your information will be compliant by law and fair, and where appropriate, with the awareness or permission of the individual at hand.
Use of your personal information
Personal information collected from you may be used to communicate information, updates and our services to you as our customer. We may also use these details to inform you of new services, promotions and opportunities available to you. Ultimately, we may use your personal information to improve our services and overall customer experience to better suit your needs, for example using information with 3rd party vendors Google Analytics to improve website navigation for visitors. We will only keep personal information for as long as deemed necessary to fulfil its initial purpose unless we gather consent from the concerned customer or as by required by law. We may also use your information such as images of your vehicle for marketing purposes as a (before/after image) and for pre-inspection purposes prior to a wash. Pre-inspection provides an extra resource for us to highlight any visible damages.e
We may contact you through a multitude of mediums including, but no restricted to, telephone, email, SMS, in person or mail.
The materials showing up on Schmicko’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Schmicko does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Schmicko may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Schmicko does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Schmicko has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Schmicko of the site. Using of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and use individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.