Warranty: Roof Lining
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Type of Cover & Conditions
This warrants automotive roof lining installations covered by this original agreement against sagging and glue failure for as long as the original purchaser owns their car for the duration of 5 years. The cover extends to the original owner only and is not transferable.
Your warranty is limited to the replacement of the roof liner and associated labour costs. This warranty does not cover headliner damaged or subjected to mistreatment, abuse, improper care, poor maintenance, stains and so on.
This warranty does not cover any consequential loss however caused. All warranties implied by statute which can be excluded are excluded. Keep this warranty information in a safe place. It combined with proof of purchase and current ownership will be required when making a claim.
In order to replace the roof liner, surrounding support components must be removed prior. Although a rare occurrence, this repair service entails the potential risk of breakage/damage as older car models tend to become brittle over time. Due to the nature of the service, Schmicko will not be liable for damages during the roof lining repair service for vehicles older than the age of 10 years. Surrounding parts tend to experience water damage and in turn become fragile and brittle prior to developing towards the saggy roof. How well a roof lining binds is dependent on the condition of the canvas, which will often dictate its longevity.
General Conditions –
1. Warranty cover must be applied for within 30 days of the application date.
2. The vehicle must remain at all times registered for road use within Australia.
3. Only vehicles registered as Passenger Vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
4. Warranty is only available to the name of the vehicle owner at the time of the instalment and cannot be transferred over.
5. Original Online Application Receipt must be kept for proof of application – in your confirmation email.
Tips & Warnings
Always regularly clean the roof lining to avoid the build up of stains and unwanted dirt marks.
Avoid applying too much pressure whilst cleaning and do not use too much cleaning product.