If your vehicle is deemed dirty beyond the typical/average car, additional time, cleaning agents, equipment and effort will be required to restore your vehicle to a reasonable condition via our mobile car wash. For this reason, we have the additional extra add-on ‘Deep Clean’, which can be selected if your vehicle is in a state that contains excess or uncommon pollutants.
So do you need a deep clean added to your booking?
Great question, ask yourself, does your car have the following:
- Soiled with mud/dirt/dust
- Grass embedded in fabrics
- Pet fur/hair
- Road grime on side panels
- Excessive bug guts, bird droppings, tree sap and road tar
- Excess rubbish
- Excess staining
- Beverage/Liquid spills
You should also ask yourself
- When was your last mobile car wash appointment with us or if you are knew, when was the last car wash? If we are talking months, then most likely you will need to apply for extra time. We are assigned a set amount of time to perform your mobile car wash package, so the more time spent on one area beyond the assigned time, the less time we have for other areas of the vehicle. At least with a deep clean, we can split time accordingly to ensure the necessary areas are tackled effectively.
- Did you just take it on a long road trip or regularly travel?
- Is this your work vehicle and do you carry many tools or deliver products?
- Do you travel with kids or pets often?
- Do you tend to eat in the car often?
Of course, these are just some questions to consider and not all cars are driven equally. However, our Mobile Car Wash Professionals are trained to inspect vehicles prior to cleaning and will determine whether a vehicle may require a Deep Wash if necessary.